Pcsx2 Arrival Date
Hey,

I was just wondering if there is a rough time outline, if any, for when there will be an "official" Pcsx2 emulator on the mac? What I mean is, will there ever be a pcsx2 emulator that will need little to no configuration for each game. It would be cool just to be able to play an iso, CD, etc. with full frames rate, graphics, sounds, The Works!!!!Biggrin

Ninja Please tell me I am not the only one out there who thinks like this!!? Ninja

Sponsored links

Either the hardware is enough powerful to emulate a game at full speed , or it's not. The speed hacks are just are a little help, but they don't work with all games. What you are asking: disable all speed hack, come back in 2020 or later , when the hardware will be super powerful, and you'll get the "easy configuration", and full frame rate for all games.
(07-19-2009, 05:50 AM)bigmehdi Wrote: Either the hardware is enough powerful to emulate a game at full speed , or it's not. The speed hacks are just are a little help, but they don't work with all games. What you are asking: disable all speed hack, come back in 2020 or later , when the hardware will be super powerful, and you'll get the "easy configuration", and full frame rate for all games.

Hahahha that's funny, but yet true!Biggrin