Pcsx2 Beta 791 and 831 can;t save state
When I used Beta Version of PCSX2 (791 and the latest I download 831) I can't Use Save State, always error show up. It's normal when I used 0.96 and Beta Version 720, please fix it.

And last, can PCSX2 support 3DNOW AMD processor, so it can faster. And I used AMD x2 750, there is SSE3 but GSDX can't use it why, can GSDX fully support AMD Processor.

Thank U.

Sponsored links

If you look closely the GSDX is for SSSE3 not SSE3 (3 S's).
Save states work perfect for me. Just make sure your not 'crossing' them. So saving a state in 791 in 831 (as the way they work are different so they won't load in different versions, however they will load if the state is made in the same version).

Hope this helps.
the savestate made in 791 should work with 831 (don't know but it should since i don't see any savestate changes in the changelog)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Erm... 815 made significant changes to the savestate format. An earlier revision broke them without saying so in the log, and with 815 then Jake took the opportunity to give the savestate system a major overhall, resulting in smaller, faster savestates.

This is not a bug. Only (mostly) sure way to transfer saves between versions is to use the in-game memcard functionality.
aah so now i can do faster savestating on my usb flash drive Laugh
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Moved and closed. Not a bug...