Pcsx2 Freezes
Each time i start up Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance 2, i select memory card one, the first cut scene starts then freezes, but the audio still plays, then stops eventually. What do i do?
(im a noob at pcsx2, so this is my first game im trying to play on pcsx2)

Sponsored links

You'll have to download the latest SVN release, and even then you'll have to use software rendering (F9). I don't know if enough testing has been done on the game yet if we know it's fully playable start to finish, but it should at least be playable doing those two things.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Ok thanks! i'll try it out tomorrow since i have to go to bed now.
the game will be extremely glitchy still like that, you will need to patch the pcsx2.exe with the NTCore's 4gb patch to stop that happening. you can get that from here: http://www.ntcore.com/4gb_patch.php

Please note you will need a 64bit operating system for this to work. If you haven't you will have to google your operating system followed by "3gb switch" to find out how to enable 3gb of user space to gain any benefit from this.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Thanks for replies! it took me a while to respond because i accidently deleted baulders gate but i have it now! i just installed the 4gb patch on pcsx2. i have a 32-bit computer so i got the 3gb switch working. thanks once again! i'll see if this works!
nope didnt work. dont know whats going on. anything else i could try?
what exactly is it doing now?

The same exact thing. i select memory card 1 then after that, the cut scene plays for about 2 seconds, then the video freezes, but audio still plays.
what version of pcsx2 are you using and are you in software mode (F9)?

i am using pcsx2 v 1.0 and yes i am in software mode