Pcsx2 Slow
ok i see

Sponsored links

DBZT3 isn't so easy to emulate.
It's quite GPU demanding.
even if, in your case, both CPU & GPU will not be sufficient for this game.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Ya know, now that I really evaluate your specs, I'd say:

CPU: Your processor is definitely slow, but speedy42 has a close comparison (I think he's said it plays fair for him. EDIT: My mistake, only 20fps for him Smile), so it might be OK in the long run (for DBZ:BT3, anyway. EDIT: or not Smile)

RAM: 512mb of system RAM can work. You don't need a lot of RAM, the speed of your RAM will make a difference in speed (some), not the amount. Look for "DDR2" or "DDR3" if your going to upgrade your RAM.

GPU: This is most likely your biggest problem. Your graphics card appears to be borrowing from you system RAM. Otherwise, your 512mb (what's installed, I'm guessing) could be OK, if your using Windows XP. Really, your graphics card SUCKS and is most likely the thing that keeps you from even beginning to play the not-so-demanding DBZ:BT3. 128mb of video RAM is not enough, really.

Of course, with Windows XP, your stuck with DirectX9, which could also be better (DirectX10 is faster, but requires Windows Vista or 7). This, and the fact that you probably don't have a clue when it comes to installing new hardware in a PC, leaves you with getting a new PC.

I hope this helps you on your quest to learn more about computers and PCSX2. Smile
Thank you so much i will get a new pc soon
No problem, buddy. Smile