Pcsx2 broke for me.
Ah no one saw this,first reinstall pcsx2 to other hard drive (not in c: drive).u said u downloaded latest svn.so it'll be in .zip or compressed,so extract it to some folder in d,e wherever u want (not in c drive ofcourse).then insert u'r game disc in computer.copy game content to any folder or directly select dvd & make iso image with imgburn.go to pcsx2 cdvd tab-iso-iso selector-browse-browse to u'r game iso image u created with imgburn & play Smile

Sponsored links

He can install it on the C drive, but don't install PCSX2 indeed in Program Files OR Documents, you can install it for example in C:\PCSX2, Windows 7 has a Permisson bug still that can break some games with PCSX2 Smile
(04-06-2013, 08:39 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: He can install it on the C drive, but don't install PCSX2 indeed in Program Files OR Documents, you can install it for example in C:\PCSX2, Windows 7 has a Permisson bug still that can break some games with PCSX2 Smile

yeah he installed pcsx2 in c: progam files.that's why i was telling no one saw this Tongue2
(04-06-2013, 07:35 PM)billyash Wrote: if you use cdvdGigaherz and choose right source virtual drive, what nosisab mean is try disable virtual drive and click CDVD and click iso on menu then choose your game that dump to iso

Just to make it clear, I didn't meant disabling the drive (that is not necessary), just to tell to PCSX2 to use the "internal ISO reader" instead using a plugin that could be set to the virtual drive letter.

All that is meant is: don't let the ISO mounted in the DVD drive (if using the internal ISO reader).. virtual or physical. The comment about SPTD was because it is a low level scsi driver used by more than one virtual drive application and that one was which caused problems for Win7 till being updated and causes problems for Win8, at least till the last time I looked up it.
Imagination is where we are truly real
(04-07-2013, 05:09 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Just to make it clear, I didn't meant disabling the drive (that is not necessary), just to tell to PCSX2 to use the "internal ISO reader" instead using a plugin that could be set to the virtual drive letter.

All that is meant is: don't let the ISO mounted in the DVD drive (if using the internal ISO reader).. virtual or physical. The comment about SPTD was because it is a low level scsi driver used by more than one virtual drive application and that one was which caused problems for Win7 till being updated and causes problems for Win8, at least till the last time I looked up it.

i mean disable boot from virtual drive, and choose no iso at all on virtual drive
(04-07-2013, 05:34 AM)billyash Wrote: i mean disable boot from virtual drive, and choose no iso at all on virtual drive

I was not correcting you, just that someone could understand PCSX2 forces disabling virtual drives like some black listed PC games actually do, what PCSX2 couldn't care less Smile

The only problem could come if the actual image is mounted on a drive, physical or otherwise and the emulator tries to load from the internal reader also. That was a problem once and I'm not sure it was addressed and even if was, if something could yet get wrong.

In few words: if using the internal reader, make sure no actual disk or it's image is loaded elsewhere.
Imagination is where we are truly real