Pcsx2 cheat error: Patches: No CRC, using 00000000 instead
(06-06-2018, 04:10 PM)vsub Wrote: Well I don't know what you did with the codes I posted but I get them from that site.
And btw gtgamer468,pcsx2 only supports raw codes

Probably i put them in a wrong order or without the required content, for instance: patch=1 or EE or extended and other stuff.
Anyway I really appreciate your help, if it wasn't for you i would have been stuck in that same situation.
Thank you so much!!

Sponsored links

Is there a difference between raw codes and Gameshark codes? I was able to use Gameshark codes directly to a .pnach file. And ThePredatorITA, I currently don't remember other sites that hosts codes for a PAL game.
PC Specs:
PC: HP Omen 15 dc-0051nr laptop
CPU: Intel i7-8750H (2.2 GHz up to 4.1 GHz)
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Notebook (6 GB)
Storage: 256 SSD PCi NV M.2+1 TB HDD
Need the latest GIT/development build? Click here!
If you are setting the Output in Omniconvert as Unencrypted=>GameShark v1/v2,then there is no difference.
There are some weird codes that when decrypted,some of the Unencrypted modes gives you different results but I don't know if that is expected or there is some bug in omniconvert

Unencrypted in any mode is Raw
There are some sites that says that the codes are for GameShark\CodeBreaker\Action Replay and so on but they are actually not encrypted and any cheating device can use them(I have seen enough encrypted codes to almost always tell if they are encrypted or not and if they are,what encryption they are using)

ThePredatorITA the codes I give you are ready to be used,just copy them and paste them into the gamecrc.pnach fine(you will have to remove your codes if you did not because as I said,they are not for your version of the game)