Pcsx2 crashes the whole pc when double clicking
Bug 
Yea so basically, when i double click on the game's icon, the screen turns black and i get logged off. This only happens when double clicking to enter a game, using enter key works fine, when in big screen mode it works fine, and when double clicking to get out of fullscreen, it's fine. It might have something to do with the recent updates, it worked just fine a few days ago (using nightly build). That's about it. Help is much appreciated.

Sponsored links

tried disabling vsync ?
other renderers ?
updating your gpu drivers ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-22-2023, 08:55 AM)rax_x1t Wrote: Yea so basically, when i double click on the game's icon, the screen turns black and i get logged off. This only happens when double clicking to enter a game, using enter key works fine, when in big screen mode it works fine, and when double clicking to get out of fullscreen, it's fine. It might have something to do with the recent updates, it worked just fine a few days ago (using nightly build). That's about it. Help is much appreciated.

I had the same issue, i just desactivate the Nvidia overlay and the fullscreen works perfectly now, hope it helped
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go