Pcsx2 crashing after loading pnach
I don't know if this has been brought up in the forums but I have noticed that when I load cheats for some games, the emulator crashes. I am using MultiConvert to switch the codes from Raw to Pnach . I haven't had any problems with converting codes before but I did for Final Fantasy 12 and Bam... Crash. I am not home at the moment but I will post a screenshot of it when I do plus a screenshot of Pnach. Maybe someone can give me advice then. Thanks

Sponsored links

most of the time, it comes from a bad code.
just delete it from your pnach and you're good to go
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Post the converted and the original codes
And btw ff12 don't like cheats...if the game detect them,you will not be able to load your save
I had this some years ago aswell with FF12 and using a cheatcode and it made the emulator crash, unfortunately I never could figure out which one was a bad one IF there was one to begin with.
I hope this helps. I also saw ff12 peach codes here on the forum as well.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The codes are encrypted by using CodeBreaker v7 encryption.
You have to decrypt them first(choose CodeBreaker v7 Common from multi convert) and then add the pnach formating and save.
(10-03-2018, 06:24 PM)vsub Wrote: The codes are encrypted by using CodeBreaker v7 encryption.
You have to decrypt them first(choose CodeBreaker v7 Common from multi convert) and then add the pnach formating and save.
Here is multiconvert

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes because you ignore the questions when you run the program for the first time.
You have to also download omniconvert and tell the program where it is(it ask you two things when you run it for the first time)

Delete the Settings.ini file where Multi Converter is and run it again after downloading and extracting omniconvert from the same page you downloaded the program
(10-03-2018, 06:45 PM)vsub Wrote: Yes because you ignore the questions when you run the program for the first time.
You have to also download omniconvert and tell the program where it is(it ask you two things when you run it for the first time)

Delete the Settings.ini file where Multi Converter is and run it again after downloading and extracting omniconvert from the same page you downloaded the program
I have omniconvert on my laptop already. So just use it instead?
I don't know which version you have,multi convert is done to use the version I posted in my thread(it's the latest version)