Pcsx2 doesn't run my game?:(
I downloaded Pcsx2 and the plug-ins and all, but it simply won't work. The program itelf opens and all, but when I try running my game it doesn't work. It's an .Iso file. I have a BIOS and I tried messing with the configuration, but nothing really works (I just set everything back to default now) I keep getting this message:

ZZogl: creating zerogs
ZZogl: Got Doublebuffered Visual!
ZZogl: glX-Version 1.2
Xlib: extension "XFree86-VidModeExtension" missing on display "/tmp/launch-OuKUDM/org.x:0".
ZZogl: Depth 24
ZZogl: you have Direct Rendering!
ZZogl: Using multitexturing
ZZogl: Maximun texture size is 2048 for Tex_2d and 2048 for Tex_NV
ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing
ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing

I've seen people have similar problems on the forum, but I never found an answer to it.

Sponsored links

what sort of mac are you using? it must be a new enough to have intel set chips (about 3-4 years). Pcsx2/mac won't run on macs that don't have x86 architecture. Also what OS X version are you using?
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

(04-24-2011, 12:45 AM)mubbsy Wrote: what sort of mac are you using? it must be a new enough to have intel set chips (about 3-4 years). Pcsx2/mac won't run on macs that don't have x86 architecture. Also what OS X version are you using?

Model Name: MacBook
Model Identifier: MacBook4,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 2 GB
Bus Speed: 800 MHz

And I'm running Leopard.
hmm which plugin are you using. make sure you arent on the ZZ ogl 0.1.0 because thats snow leopard only. did you install all the newest nvidia cg stuff? if none of this is the case im not really sure and can't suggest much except updating your OS to the newest leopard version, or upgrading to snow leopard entirely/
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

i have a similar problem, when i open up PCSX2 on my macbook pro it loads normally but when i try to start the ISO (DBZ B3) i have, it won't open and it closes every window but the one with the coding. I have a MacBook Pro 10.7.2 ---2.4 GHz Intel Core 17 less than 2 months old, and am trying to run the PCSX2 0.9.8 for snow leopard. Please help i would really ilk to play on my new laptop!!! This is a pick of the error message that i get when i try to start it: http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc51...1809PM.png
You don't have a ps2 BIOS or your BIOS is bad. 9 times out of 10 that's what that error message is from.
13" MacBook Pro (March 2011)
Display: 1280x800
CPU: Intel Core i5 2.3 GHz w/ 2.9 GHz Turbo Boost
Memory: 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000 384 MB
Software: Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3
I have a mac book pro version 10.7.5, processor 2.2 GHz intel core i7 and i have been having the same problem I load the pcsx2 and it runs fine but when i try to run my iso. file it the screen will load and every things working fine but then the terminal prompt will tell me i its aborting process or something and close the game window. I have only gotten one game to work properly and its kingdom hearts 2. I don't know if its just the configuration or what but i could use some help. did anyone else solve this problem.