Pcsx2 freeze for a couple of secs?
Okay so basically the game freezes for like 1-7 secs then resumes fine. Im using pcsx2 0.9.8 default settings
specs:Intel Core i7 2670QM(2.20GHz) 15.6" 6GB Memory DDR3 640GB HDD 5400rpm DL DVD±RW/CD-RW NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M and intel HD graphics nvidia optimus

Sponsored links

that happen to be too but i ignore it i thinks it is when u are playing pcsx2 and a browse or something is on at the same time
Thing is I dont have anything else running in the background I bought this laptop 3 days ago im trying out a demo of devil may cry 4 and see if it happens o other programs but so far this game is running fine
Two things that can make that:
- Playing from the disc - pc dvd drives spins down quickly when not needed and need to spin up when the game needs some data,
- your laptop is overheating and cpu/gpu is throttling.

One of the above is most likely your case.
think about setting your laptop's powr plan to "performance" mode
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I've already put it at high performance. @miseru99 It's not overheating.
or the gHz are too low
^The game runs fine though full speed and ee isn't reaching 100%. I've tested FFX-2, KH2 and resident evil dead aim. The game runs perfectly fine but freezes for 1-7 secs and then resumes. I've also noticed for instance when i tried to load my save data in KH2 the game would turn into a black screen and ee and gs both drop to 0.
does the game save atomatically
assasin: Stop suggesting/asking useless things.

Direct10: Try making an ISO image of KH2 (imgburn is a nice free program for that) and run it with the internal ISO reader. See if that takes care of it.
[Image: newsig.jpg]