Pcsx2 game running slow
My pcsx2 game (Tony Hawk's Underground 2) has been running really slow, all my other games run at a good speed while this game runs real slow and laggy. Any way i can get this game to run a good speed any help would be appreciated.
My Specs:
Cpu: Intel ® Core™ i7-2670QM @ 2.20GHz
Gpu: Intel Hd Graphics 3000
Memory: 8.00 GB
System: 64-bit operating system

Sponsored links

You can try messing with speed hacks, making sure your power plan is set to "high performance, and having your laptop plugged in, but I doubt it will solve your issue, as that CPU isn't that fast. That GPU is also pretty bad.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
weak +cpu + weak GPU = bad performance.
unfortunately, not much you can do about this...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
yeah but my other games work fine its just this game thats slow. maybe its just the game and wasnt meant to be
(10-15-2014, 06:20 PM)redandblue22 Wrote: yeah but my other games work fine its just this game thats slow. maybe its just the game and wasnt meant to be
care to mention the other games which, run well.......
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
tony hawks pro skater 3, medal of honor frontline, medal of honor rising sun, army men sarges heroes 2
these games run good its just weird how one them out of the ones i put on pcsx2 runs real slow
different games, different code.
That's why some are more demanding than others.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
What are your EE% and GS% readings during lags?
Which speedhacks do you use?

Which settings have you changed?
the ee% is in between the 20s 30s and 40s the gs% changes between 99-100%
The GS emulation is what's slowing you down then. Maybe try running in software mode with extra threads.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD