Pcsx2 graphic problem
Sry for my english.
If I try run any game, game window show but nothing else happend. PC freeze and only way is shut down console. I dont know what im doing wrong. No sound, no picture just empty window.Blush

Sponsored links

I think we all need a little bit more information about your setup. Could you please tell us what version of Pcsx2 you are running and also the versions of the plugins (also the configuration of each) that you are using and the specs of your computer (cpu, gfx card, ram, os) and if you are running by iso or not.
what games are you trying to run?
Version : PCSX2 0.9.6, standart setup.
I try psx games ( crash bandicoot, harry potter), and ps2 naruto.
Maybe its problem with graphic card ( ATI HD 3870 )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tried running it as admin?
Are you already download the latest directx (nop.2008 and march 2009) from windows website?.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(04-08-2009, 08:37 AM)Register Wrote: Are you already download the latest directx (nop.2008 and march 2009) from windows website?.

Thx, problem solved