Pcsx2 on android
Sorry for my English I use a translator, so I meant: Well I was just wondering if the PCSX2 Developers would create a PlayStation 2 emulator for android made by them this year but I think the day will be far away. so for those who want to play ps2 games on android you have 2 choices: either wait for the emulator made by the developers of PCSX2 to come out (Maybe it will never happen) or Use Damon Ps2 full of Ads and it's a scam so you have to pay 10 € / $ for the pro version but you must always be connected to the internet! or use Play! Free no Ads do not necessarily need the internet but the performance is too slow!

Sponsored links

So for now there are no decent PlayStation 2 emulators for now.
Whew. Glad you finally got it
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-15-2020, 07:15 AM)Phycoanto Wrote: Jes, im going to choce to ignore that, damon is an illegal con, the makers are scam the app is terroble, now ill ask again to anyone, is there a way to get PCSX2 for android
thiefs

(01-04-2021, 06:42 PM)Anas4fire Wrote: Ok, We are in 2021. Come on, we will be able to have PCSX2 for Android instead of that crap Damon Ps2...Maybe...(Oh well a Desperate Attempt to ask the PCSX2 team to create their own Ps2 emulator for Android)

i am with you my friend
It's so lame, when smartphone users has spend billions dollars just for mobile games. and it's emulator just like this...

that's Will be good opportunity for making more money for developer if they can work it out. :v