Pcsx2 problems
(05-31-2014, 11:11 PM)Trnzaddict Wrote: Ok, but I just grabbed the latest one from the official link now and the same exact problems are occuring.

I'm including 2 screenshots to show you what is going on as far as the color problem, but I want to get Neo Contra working, as I am a Contra Freak.

My specs?

i5 4670k
gtx770oc
win8.1x64

good.
tried disabling cheats ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(05-31-2014, 11:39 PM)jesalvein Wrote: good.
tried disabling cheats ?

Yea. Also all speed hacks. Still the same.
Does the stable release have the same problem ?
(06-01-2014, 05:58 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Does the stable release have the same problem ?

The stable release, the colors are fixed on the logo screens, but the colors in the fmv movies are reversed. Blue tints are orange/red, and orange/red stuff is blue. It's fixed by having the Gsdx plugin switch to software mode for rendering.

But if someone else can confirm with an nvidia card that the colors are wrong on these 2 titles with DX11 hardware mode, I know it's some kind of bug then. I'm curious now if other Konami titles like Lament of Innocence and Curse of Darkness are going to do the same thing....

Plus, the dev team should still mark Neo Contra as not working in the compatibilty list, as I tried all these different builds and still the log goes crazy right after the first levels intro movie with unknown vif/DMA complaints and on top of that all's a user has to do is hit the pause button and the game freeszes, and the only way to get it to reset is task manager kill PCSX2.

It's probably the patches...they fix one thing, then break another.
(06-01-2014, 07:45 PM)Trnzaddict Wrote: The stable release, the colors are fixed on the logo screens, but the colors in the fmv movies are reversed. Blue tints are orange/red, and orange/red stuff is blue. It's fixed by having the Gsdx plugin switch to software mode for rendering.
maybe you should tick the fix that automatically switches to software mode when an FMV occurs, then
Quote:Plus, the dev team should still mark Neo Contra as not working in the compatibilty list, as I tried all these different builds and still the log goes crazy right after the first levels intro movie with unknown vif/DMA complaints and on top of that all's a user has to do is hit the pause button and the game freeszes, and the only way to get it to reset is task manager kill PCSX2.
I finished the game quite a long time ago. It's definitely playable.
(06-01-2014, 08:04 PM)jesalvein Wrote: maybe you should tick the fix that automatically switches to software mode when an FMV occurs, then
I finished the game quite a long time ago. It's definitely playable.

Yea I know. Even though the log lights up with those errors, it is playable.

Can you guys write a patch to fix the crash when pausing?