Pcsx2 rev 891 lots of errors and lots of plugins dont show up
well that's what the "pcsx2_suite.sln" is for (it has the build order in it), and anyways what he wants is to just compile lilypad. Tongue (so he doesn't need all that Smile) (and anyways i could've told him all that (but i didn't knowing that what he wants is lilypad Tongue))
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja

Sponsored links

(04-03-2009, 10:20 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: well that's what the "pcsx2_suite.sln" is for (it has the build order in it), and anyways what he wants is to just compile lilypad. Tongue (so he doesn't need all that Smile) (and anyways i could've told him all that (but i didn't knowing that what he wants is lilypad Tongue))

Well I don't use the pcsx2_suite.sln,I create my own solution and that's why I had to configure the dependencies Tongue

And about LilyPad he need the DX SDK and winres.h which is part of ATL/MFC libraries
(04-03-2009, 10:32 AM)vsub Wrote: And about LilyPad he need the DX SDK and winres.h which is part of ATL/MFC libraries
well for that just change it to afxresmw.h. (that's all that is needed and all i have is the express version, so i do that and it works Laugh)
Windows 7 64bit

(04-03-2009, 10:35 AM)LuisR14 Wrote:
(04-03-2009, 10:32 AM)vsub Wrote: And about LilyPad he need the DX SDK and winres.h which is part of ATL/MFC libraries
well for that just change it to afxresmw.h. (that's all that is needed and all i have is the express version, so i do that and it works Laugh)

It's ok with only winres.h too.
I too have the express version and I compile pcsx2,LilyPad,SPU2-X,ZeroSPU2 and GSdx.
what do you do? Huh Mellow :o (cuz i want to be able to compile gsdx Unsure Rolleyes Sad)
Windows 7 64bit

(04-03-2009, 10:44 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: what do you do? Huh Mellow :o (cuz i want to be able to compile gsdx Unsure Rolleyes Sad)

ATL/MFC libraries...I take them from the team edition and add them to the express edition.
BTW I made a portable version of VC++ express and now it takes 400mb(including everything that is require to compile those) of free space rather than ~2gb with normal installation.Downloaded the DX SDK but didn't install it(just extract the Include and Libs).Downloaded the Team edition and take from there the ATL/MFC libs and include,then I place everything in correct folders and configure VC++ to search for the DX DSK and ATL/MFC libs and include in those folders.

Also about the NCB File(IntelliSense Database),I prohibit to be writen any new data to that file and in that way VC++ is way more faster,I don't have to wait for every single update on the IntelliSense Database
(04-03-2009, 10:54 AM)vsub Wrote: BTW I made a portable version of VC++ express and now it takes 400mb(including everything that is require to compile those) of free space rather than ~2gb with normal installation.
so that means i can take it with me in my usb Laugh

(04-03-2009, 10:54 AM)vsub Wrote: ATL/MFC libraries...I take them from the team edition and add them to the express edition.
Downloaded the DX SDK but didn't install it(just extract the Include and Libs).Downloaded the Team edition and took from there the ATL/MFC libs and include,then I place everything in correct folders and configure VC++ to search for the DX DSK and ATL/MFC libs and include in those folders.
i figured it would be that. Rolleyes (so then after that you uninstall team edition Smile)

(04-03-2009, 10:54 AM)vsub Wrote: Also about the NCB File(IntelliSense Database),I prohibit to be writen any new data to that file and in that way VC++ is way more faster,I don't have to wait for every single update on the IntelliSense Database
yea i noticed you posted that in the compile guide thread. Smile
Windows 7 64bit

LuisR14 Wrote:so that means i can take it with me in my usb Laugh

Well not exactly.I've miss something while I made the portable version and now it requires to install .Net Framework 2.0 and the Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable.I have to make another try someday to make it full portable but it's really hard because it install way too much things(including .Net Framework 3.5,3.0 and 2.0)and I have to find which one of them are not so important if I want to just compile pcsx2 and plugins.

LuisR14 Wrote:i figured it would be that. Rolleyes (so then after that you uninstall team edition Smile)

I could just extract the required files but to make sure that I will copy everything needed I install it and then remove it.