Pcsx2 save to memory card
I have ulaunch and used it to copy my ps2 memory card data onto usb in psu format i then used mymc to import the save data on pscsx2's memory card.

I want to transfer my save from pcsx2 back onto my memory card. I heard you can simply just paste your psu file from your usb to memory card and freemcboot/ulaunch will recognize the save and it will work, is this true?

Is there a way to take my psu save on my computer and somehow get it onto a normal memory card using ulaunch. I still have ulaunch on one of my memory cards but i want the save to work on a normal memory card that does not have ulaunch/freemcboot on it, is this possible?

Any help will be greatly appreciated thank you in advance

Sponsored links

you can use the loader to copy to the memory card I think..

otherwise you need action replay to copy them over
(06-12-2014, 07:16 PM)Saiki Wrote: you can use the loader to copy to the memory card I think..

otherwise you need action replay to copy them over

What do you mean by the loader?
How do i use action replay to copy them over explain?

Is there a way to get it on a normal memory card if i convert it from psu to something else than extract it's contents or bring it back to the original format?
I forget what the loader was called freemcboot has it
(06-12-2014, 07:23 PM)Saiki Wrote: I forget what the loader was called freemcboot has it

I had two main questions.

My first was how do i transfer a psu save from my computer onto a ps2 memory card.

My second question was using my memory card with freemcboot and other tools i can download is it possible to somehow get the save working on a normal memory card that does not contain freemcboot/ulaunch.

Thank you very much for the replies but you aren't answering my questions.
Use MyMC to extract the psu fike from you pcsx2 memory card.

Put the psu file on you flashdrive.

Go into ulaunchelf and find the file on you usb drive.

Hit R1 and select copy.

Finally take paste the file into you memory card.

You should also be able to transfer the file to a non freemc memory card as well.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(06-12-2014, 07:37 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Use MyMC to extract the psu fike from you pcsx2 memory card.

Put the psu file on you flashdrive.

Go into ulaunchelf and find the file on you usb drive.

Hit R1 and select copy.

Finally take paste the file into you memory card.

You should also be able to transfer the file to a non freemc memory card as well.

When you said i should be able to transfer the file to a non freemc memory card do you mean i just copy over the save from freemc memory card to normal memory card using ps2 built in memory card browser, or do i have to copy directly using ulaunch with my normal memory card in second slot of ps2 or that it doesn't matter either way.

Also does a normal memory card really recognize psu saves?

Thank you very much.
(06-12-2014, 07:43 PM)kenshin_otaku Wrote: When you said i should be able to transfer the file to a non freemc memory card do you mean i just copy over the save from freemc memory card to normal memory card using ps2 built in memory card browser, or do i have to copy directly using ulaunch with my normal memory card in second slot of ps2 or that it doesn't matter either way.

Also does a normal memory card really recognize psu saves?

Thank you very much.

Copy using ulaunch
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(06-12-2014, 07:54 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Copy using ulaunch
Didn't work
I did what you said and got corrupted data on both memory cards both the one with freemcboot and the one without freemcboot.