Pcsx2- sequel ?
With the PS 3 and Xbox 360 both using the cell (or a variant of, in the case of the xbox 360), would it be likely that emulation of one console would lead to (relatively) rapid development of the other?

I'm not much of a gamer these days, but I love following this project because I appreciate the ingenuity the authors employ in order to reach progress, and the work they do is simply amazing.

It's been awesome following emulation the past decade+ and seeing what was once thought impossible become possible. With what I've seen, I wouldn't say it's impossible that an average cell phone will be capable of emulating the ps 3 at some point in my life!
Endlessly inspired by emulation
MMA t-shirts

Sponsored links

Alfer, it could be theoretically possible, but what if no one will care to do it? For example, i think it is possible to emulate first xbox right now, but i dont see any efforts in this direction, probably because no one care about it. And maybe we will never have xbox 1 emulator.
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
There are x-box 1 emus out there... A couple even get in game... but you are correct that they never generated much buzz and are mostly now un-updated.

A large part of that though is that there were very few x-box exclusives that worth the focus. For example, the flag ship titles of Halo were released on windows already... and besides that, what other exclusives generated a whole lot of buzz?
[Image: 2748844.png]
Ninja Gaiden, Oddworld(hey! they are going to PC this year!!!)
yeah i think there is no point for xbox 1 emulator.. Haha. this console was a failure Smile
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64