Pcsx2 suddenly droped fps
Hello i have a low spec laptop but it was running pcsx2 on default settings with speedhacks on 1 with 55-60fps with 90-110% speed for about a month. Today i tried to make it run on 720p for better graphics. I dont know much about it so i search for guides and i try some settings i found and i learn 1 or 2 things. The speed dropped to 44% and fps to 20-30 and all games was extremely laggy. So i turn it again to default settings as it was when i was playing with around 60 fps and 100% speed. But now with default setting it runs on 10 fps and 9% speed!! I cant understand why with the same settings before 1 hour it was running on 100% speed and after 1 hour it was running on 9%. And for the month i was playing fine the emulator was running about 8 or 10hours straight with mozila playing youtube on the background.

Is there a solution?

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go