Pcsx2 worked perfectly at first, now is running slowl?
When i first downloaded pcsx2 and installed the bios, the first game i played was persona 4. i didnt configure any of the settings, i just started playing, and it worked perfect at a constant 60fps. after a few weeks of not playing, i tried to play the game, and it runs in like slow motion now.
I have a Lenovo u510 core i5 1.70ghz, 6gb ram, intel hd 4000, running windows 8. Not sure what happened, suggestions anyone?

Sponsored links

did you set your laptop's power plan to high performance ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-04-2013, 08:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: did you set your laptop's power plan to high performance ?

is that in the intel graphics settings? if so the yes i set it to max preformance and still runs at about 25-30 fps. i thought games were playable at 30 fps but running/walking and cut scenes are all really slow. maybe i downloaded something to make my computer slow?
(03-05-2013, 03:04 AM)crh1793 Wrote: is that in the intel graphics settings? if so the yes i set it to max preformance and still runs at about 25-30 fps. i thought games were playable at 30 fps but running/walking and cut scenes are all really slow. maybe i downloaded something to make my computer slow?
Ok i set my laptop to high preformance, and it works perfect at a constatnt
60fps again! even on high graphic settings i still get 50-60fps, thanks!