Pcsx2 xterm
ok Thank you

Sponsored links

problem solved ? *wait* , what was the problem ? did the color of texts in emulog annoy you ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
The particular content in his screenshot being there is what his issue was.

It's not about the color, but rather the content. (IOP Realtime Kernel version, etc)

I've had that show up as well on a brand new PCSX2 install on my laptop, but I don't get those messages on my desktop computer here.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
So "unclear" actually means "I don't understand what it means"?. If yes, then that's fine. It's the log you should post in case you have issues and developers ask you for the log, and hopefully the developers will understand what it means.
(04-13-2015, 03:47 PM)Ryudo Wrote: I've had that show up as well on a brand new PCSX2 install on my laptop, but I don't get those messages on my desktop computer here.
yeah, that makes sense. I also didn't get that on my desktop whereas, it was shown on my laptop.

I thought he was referring "Unclear" to something like unable to understand (or) unable to read.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction