Pcxs2 best fps and audio settings?
And why is the recording not an actual video?, it just shows up as a piece of paper

well, how on earth do I put the audio and video together?, it seems dumb to seperate

Sponsored links

You need to MUX them using your favorite video editor (i.e. virtual dub)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
What MUX????
And I can't use freemake because it's not an actual video
I can't use the recording in the emulator, because it's not a actual video, meaning I cant place the audio in, I tried fremake and wonder share, and they can't seem to open the recording
There is no need to triple post, as well as you also asked this question here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-to-co...om-the-emu

The next duplicate post/double post in a short time/bump will be met with a warning.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(02-26-2015, 07:34 PM)Ineedhelp Wrote: well, how on earth do I put the audio and video together?, it seems dumb to seperate

Actually the video-file is not getting separated into video and audo but what you get is a video output dump and an audio output dumb. Instead of sending this information only to your sound and graphics chip it is as well saved into a file.

Muxing is not really problematic. Just have a look at the mentioned programs and you will easily solve this problem.
Huh???!!!!!!?????????????
Maybe google can help you answering that question...