Pcxs2 best fps and audio settings?
I'm play Dragon quest 8, and the fps is around 40-60 and the audio is ok, but I want it to be like I'm playing a real playstation 2, I m when I play, I'm ok with it, but when I record, the game just isn't that good, suggesions,

Sponsored links

post . your pc specifications, game you trying to play and pcsx2 version .
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
What are you using to record ? Tried the internal gsdx video recorder ?
Also, post your emulog so, we can understand a little bit about the capacity of your hardware.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
And I don't a gaming computer , and the audio does crackle sometimes

What emulog?and what internal gsxd video? All I'm using is bandicam
Please start by providing the information requested earlier. And, what's currently the issue ? Crackling of audio or slow performance while recording the game.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
i don't know what youre talking about, all I can tell is that I'm using bandicam , and I'm using gsx 11 hardware video, or whatever
And when I wat backslashes,I ha to press F9, but that causes so much lag
(02-26-2015, 06:46 PM)Ineedhelp Wrote: And I don't a gaming computer , and the audio does crackle sometimes

What emulog?and what internal gsxd video? All I'm using is bandicam

you will find emulog in folder where you installed pcsx2.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Set another hotkey than f9 for bandicam.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
The emulog is located in the logs folder of pcsx2, please post the contents of it. You could also record a video of your pcsx2 gameplay by pressing F12, it renders the video always at 60fps irrelevant to the fps you had while playing the game. It can be used as an alternative for bandicam.
- Refraction
* when I'm watching backlashes , I c show you a video of what I'm talking about when I'm playing the game, I'm trying my best to fix it, please just help me, because I wish to play more, idk if it's because of my computer, or I need a gaming computer

When I record, can I place a cam and microphone?, and where does the video go?, and I'll show the folder later, I need to know if I do that stuff though, because I like to be funny when I record