Performance Issues with Ridge Racer V
is that the 599(10") or 629(10.5") version

Sponsored links

$629(10.5") EVGA FTW
nice, im looking at the 10" 4GB model myself. my 275 is 10.5 and its a bit of a pain to install and remove for cleaning.
(07-11-2012, 09:59 AM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: nice, im looking at the 10" 4GB model myself. my 275 is 10.5 and its a bit of a pain to install and remove for cleaning.

I think you will be able to fit it in there. I was surprised to learn that the 680 is smaller than even my old AMD 5870. And my case isn't terribly large either Smile
Hey Isamu

You must be really happy after achieving your goal,i Guess i do understand your feeling for a game.
However Just put a help for me to how to remove cars glitches?
game runs @ 60 FPS after cars go ahead but how do i remove these glitches?

specs:

amd phenom ii x6 3.2 1090T BE
4gb ram
Sapphire 6870

SVN 5197

Dx11
2x IR

speed hacks
EE-VU @ default

other hacks
all enabled except Fast Cdvd.
(08-03-2012, 10:50 PM)teh_kill@h Wrote: Hey Isamu

You must be really happy after achieving your goal,i Guess i do understand your feeling for a game.
However Just put a help for me to how to remove cars glitches?
game runs @ 60 FPS after cars go ahead but how do i remove these glitches?

specs:

amd phenom ii x6 3.2 1090T BE
4gb ram
Sapphire 6870

SVN 5197

Dx11
2x IR

speed hacks
EE-VU @ default

other hacks
all enabled except Fast Cdvd.

Hey teh_kill....unfortunately the car glitch is a bug that can only be solved by running the game in software mode. I hate software mode so I choose to live with the glitchy looking cars for now. It's a trade off, but I'll take my 60fps and pristine texture quality and resolution over the ugly and "muddled" look that RRV has when running in software mode.

Hopefully Gabest will figure out the issue and why gdsx is causing it someday.
@ isamu

u know i Am too a ridge racer fan , Rage Racer Being on top in my list.
And yes i really never thought about playing RRV , and one day i Got it from a friend when i saw it in his shelf i said wt. how did i missed RRV?
i want it to play on pcsx2 only so havent tried it in ps2,RR7 was last i played though .
Hoping that pcsx2 team will make this game fully playable someday and WE both and many more will enjoy it more Smile

tx
(08-08-2012, 06:47 PM)teh_kill@h Wrote: @ isamu

u know i Am too a ridge racer fan , Rage Racer Being on top in my list.
And yes i really never thought about playing RRV , and one day i Got it from a friend when i saw it in his shelf i said wt. how did i missed RRV?
i want it to play on pcsx2 only so havent tried it in ps2,RR7 was last i played though .
Hoping that pcsx2 team will make this game fully playable someday and WE both and many more will enjoy it more Smile

tx

I'll drink to that tx!! Cool
Hi again ,

i just noticed that during first race, around mid length of track there is servere slow down even i get full fps(60), can anyone confirn this who face same, is this a bug too?
Which track bro? There will always be small intermittent slowdowns on various parts of the track. What gpu are you running and at what internal res? The part I get a small slowdown on is a couple small part on Outer Pass and on Bayside Line.