Permissions fixed
There was a permissions problem in the forum preventing registered users to post new threads and replies. Sorry for that,it is fixed now so you can post here again!
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

I was wondering what's wrong.
BTW I was going to ask something but I wasn't able because of this problem.It's kinda related to this too.

What's the point of the delete post option for posts/threads if it's not working.Every time when I want to delete some post(no one is posted after my post)or a thread(my thread)that no one has posted in it I'm send to this page.

Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You should not be able to delete posts or threads. If you see it, then maybe you should not XD
(06-25-2009, 01:47 PM)Krakatos Wrote: You should not be able to delete posts or threads. If you see it, then maybe you should not XD

The question was,what's the point of it,of that option if I can't delete anything,is it only for moderators/admins.
And my answer is, since you should not be able to delete anything, normal users should not see the option XD If you do, that needs to be fixed
(06-25-2009, 01:53 PM)Krakatos Wrote: And my answer is, since you should not be able to delete anything, normal users should not see the option XD If you do, that needs to be fixed

Yes I can see it
but why wouldn't you want us to be able to delete some of our mistaken posts? D:
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
And what sane forum staff would ever allow normal users to delete their posts, erasing any proof of possible unsavory behaviour?

Let alone entire threads, not even worth considering...

If you want something deleted, ask a moderator
hmm, i see what you mean Smile (even though in that way nobody might notice the post Tongue), but yea i see what you mean Smile, thanks for clarifying Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
And to further specify, in a community users are responsible of their own posts. Just like in real life, where it's not acceptable to go and say or do some things just because you're angry/tired/drunk.

Letting them delete things they might have written out of spite, anger, a spur of the moment or even just because they were drunk is not an option.

EDIT: and also, any moderator is available through pm for clarifications on eventual warnings, disputes or anything else. If a user feel the need for a clarification, they are welcome to ask in pm