Persona 3 & 4 HELP!!! (AGAIN)
Ok..... I just change my processor to :

AMD Phenom II with 3.2 GHz And a 4 GB ram

When i starting to play my Persona 4. It runs great!!! But the only problem i have is .... graphic glitch.... a LOT OF IT!!!!

What should i do to fix it?

Sponsored links

You need to explain what the graphics glitch is first.
PCSX2 settings? plugin settings? Any screenshots?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Ok....

My Emulator Setting is

and this is the game itself

dont use vu hack, at least for me only give me false fps(games runs @60fps in my pc) dont use 8-bit textures, use filtering, and change for supervu to mvu
I have "Allow 8-Bit Textures" enabled for my persona games; causes no problems. Filtering will not fix the broken numbers or the polygons, but it does make the textures (including the sprites, which unfortunately have a very minor graphical problem above them with extra filtering) look much better.

And that level of VU Cycle Stealing hack might cause slowdowns; I run it with EE Cyclerate at 2 (at 3 the FMVs start stuttering) and VU Cycle Stealing at 1 - I do notice some slowdowns while at 60 FPS, but I was too lazy to check it without that hack.

The most likely culprit, as ecchiless brought up though, is most likely using SuperVU. It's an old and outdated version of the VUs which should only be used in the rare case the game needs it (and in that case, you should bug cottonvibes about it so he can try fixing MicroVU), and that is why {legacy} is next to it.

I also noticed you had your clamping set to "none" in the VUs and EE/IOP; the game works with the default settings, so set those back to "Normal".
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(08-16-2011, 10:08 PM)MyDreamName Wrote: I have "Allow 8-Bit Textures" enabled for my persona games; causes no problems. Filtering will not fix the broken numbers or the polygons, but it does make the textures (including the sprites, which unfortunately have a very minor graphical problem above them with extra filtering) look much better.

And that level of VU Cycle Stealing hack might cause slowdowns; I run it with EE Cyclerate at 2 (at 3 the FMVs start stuttering) and VU Cycle Stealing at 1 - I do notice some slowdowns while at 60 FPS, but I was too lazy to check it without that hack.

The most likely culprit, as ecchiless brought up though, is most likely using SuperVU. It's an old and outdated version of the VUs which should only be used in the rare case the game needs it (and in that case, you should bug cottonvibes about it so he can try fixing MicroVU), and that is why {legacy} is next to it.

I also noticed you had your clamping set to "none" in the VUs and EE/IOP; the game works with the default settings, so set those back to "Normal".

Well..... when i change back to Normal.... the graphic glitch came back again. This time the wall have some occasion blank. Or something like that. And another new problem..... once i've encounter 3 party member VS 4 bug enemy.... it lag like @!#$ even though the FPS is around 55 to 63. And my EE jump up to 100%
I'm getting this glitch too. Actually, I didn't know this was a glitch lol. I thought it was apart of the gameplay o_O. Also.. please bare with me... I am not too techy with PCSX2.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=29545]

I actually just heard about PCSX2 from a friend and how the graphics is 100% better so I copied my Persona 4 game to my PC to play this. I also been having problems with my PS2 randomly shutting down... I guess its too old now.

Today, I finally shut down my computer after like months of leaving it on 24/7, (I'm usually seeding for my torrents.) When I turned it back on today I'm sitting around 1-3fps? wtf? When I unlimit my fps and I get around 300+ fps. I'm running this at 1280x720 resolution D3D11X Hardware. Also had to run superVU or else I would sometimes sit around 50 fps where the sound lags.. which isn't working anymore ever since I shut down my computer.

Side notes.. probably not needed, but just in case, because I'll be reformatting my computer as soon as I finished posting this.

Computer Specs:

Window 7 Ultimate
AMD PHENOM II X6 1055T WITH NINJA 3 PASSIVE CPU COOLER
EVGA GTX 460
ASUS M4A87TD EVO
4GB RAM
SuperVU will give you graphics glitches in this game unless you enable the special game fixes (they are off be default if I'm not mistaken since the special game fix is not needed for microVU)

To fix the sound in microVU you can also change the SPU sync option from time stretch async, though there is a chance it could cause issues with savestates or sound sync issues... I generally find it works very well for Persona 3/4 on systems just a tad too slow.
[Image: 2748844.png]