Persona 3 FES 60fps Patch Problem
I'm having a problem with the Persona 3 FES 60fps patch it seems when I use it that the protagonist character walks slower
and the only way to have it work is to use Turbo mode but it means that the music is too fast aswell as the characters voiced 
dialogue and I am curious if I am doing something wrong or if I am using an outdated patch, the version I am playing is the
North American version with the English Dub.

Heres the code I am using:

Quote://60 FPS Patch
patch=1,EE,2019D330,extended,10000006
patch=1,EE,207CADD4,extended,3C888889
patch=1,EE,204C6A30,extended,3C023F00

Thank you in advance.

Sponsored links

Problem is if you actually applied an undub patch, the CRC will change.
You may need to find the correct address once you have applied the undub patch, and then modify your 60fps pnach accordingly
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-16-2020, 10:32 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Problem is if you actually applied an undub patch, the CRC will change.
You may need to find the correct address once you have applied the undub patch, and then modify your 60fps pnach accordingly

I am not using an undub patch and I'm not sure what I am looking however I am using a lot of different patches.
I will insert a screenshot of my patches list if its possible you could tell me what one is affecting the frame rate issues.

Screenshots
No. I mean, there is no "undub" version of this game. So I guess you actually applied an undub patch to your iso.
And it modified the original CRC
(07-16-2020, 10:48 PM)jesalvein Wrote: No. I mean, there is no "undub" version of this game. So I guess you actually applied an undub patch to your iso.
And it modified the original CRC

So does that mean I have to reinstall the game? or is it a patch in the cheats folder, sorry for being so inept in this topic.
I am going to say though if its a patch in cheats folder I tried only using this 60fps patch and no other cheats and it isnt working.
If you try directly from your original dvd. Does the 60fps patch work ?
(07-16-2020, 11:03 PM)jesalvein Wrote: If you try directly from your original dvd. Does the 60fps patch work ?

Thanks for your help, it seems the patch doesnt work properly when you enable widescreen patches so now the 60fps patch functions.