[Persona 3 FES] Crash bug on world map
ohh okay weird, cause I run the game with SuperVU and with Auto-Gamefix on and it runs just fine, with P3, P3FES & P4 heh Tongue

Sponsored links

yeah... you think it may be cause the auto-gamefix enables it for you? ;D
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Nope I manually put SVU on Smile but so far it works like it should. Also I'm really happy about my new hardware. I finally can play atleast the Persona games with ease, still have to tryout Xenosaga and FFX & -2 Smile
(09-04-2011, 07:49 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: Nope I manually put SVU on Smile but so far it works like it should. Also I'm really happy about my new hardware. I finally can play atleast the Persona games with ease, still have to tryout Xenosaga and FFX & -2 Smile

Offtopic: Now lets wait for squall to come and say that ur system is crap :s

On topic(?):Well xenosaga is still a so-so in my pc(well i dont love that game much so dont played in a long time since beta .9.7) ffx and x-2 dont ask for much(x-2 only in the fmv) so enjoy the ffx saga.
So FFX-2 the FMVs isn't an emu bug?? or is it?? And with a proper CPU u should be able to see the movies normally?? Haven't tried it yet, so I was just curious Smile
(09-04-2011, 10:21 AM)StriFe79 Wrote: So FFX-2 the FMVs isn't an emu bug?? or is it?? And with a proper CPU u should be able to see the movies normally?? Haven't tried it yet, so I was just curious Smile

Not rly a pcsx2 problem, but a bad "conversion" from part of the gsdx plugin(not played the game since spring of 2010 so dont know if anything change in the plugin), still u can use software mode to run the fmv with out the "bug". If my memory is correct theres a post about ffx-2 used like a benchmark, maybe there u can find more info about how to play the fmv w/o many trouble.

o/
well for me in software mode, the FMVs look normal while in Hardware they don't, but the FPS stays the same @ 42 fps, which is an improvement of about 12 fps Smile