Persona 3 FES: Freezing when trying fight shadows
The game keeps freezing when attempting to fight a shadow. I get into the fight screen alright but the game freezes when trying to use a persona. When using standard attacks it appears to work but broke immediately once the character swapped from MC to a party member. I am currently using the persona 3 controllable party mod, however the issue still arises when the .pnach file is not used. The link to the .pnach file is: https://pastebin.com/S2Vj47J6. My bios setting was originally set to EU 2.0 but changed it to America 2.0, issue still occurs regardless. I did have this issue at the very first fight when you receive your persona, but I circumvented it by only using melee. Any help is appreciated.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 10,86 KB / Downloads: 167)

Sponsored links

Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go