Persona 3 FES Glitch
Ok. So I have tried playing Persona 3 FES on my computer with PCSX2. The graphics, sound, and speed are all perfectly fine. The problem is that towards the lower part of the screen (generally over the floor) there are several end to end rainbow colored lines. They aren't constantly there, they flash. Takes up about 1/3rd of the screen, spanning from the far left of the screen all the way to the right. I tried to get a picture of it, but it flashes far too quickly. Anyways--these are the specs I currently have:

Computer Specs:
Vista 64 bit
6 GB DDR3 RAM
Intel i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67 GHz
500 GB Hard drive
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX+

I have used PCSX2 0.9.6/PCSX2-beta-1190/PCSX2 1272

Emulator Specs:

Configuration
[Image: ConfigScreen.jpg]

Graphics
[Image: Graphics.jpg]

Advanced
[Image: AdvancedOptions.jpg]

CPU Config
[Image: CPUConfig.jpg]

Gamefixes
[Image: Gamefixes.jpg]

I have tried many different settings on all 3 of the different versions of PCSX2 that I have, and that thick, colored band at the bottom still flashes. Any suggestions are appreciated. I will try anything at this point.

Thanks.

Sponsored links

I managed to get a video of it. The video speed is slower than what it looks like in my system, so the flashing strips flash a bit faster than what you see, but at least you get the general idea.

http://www.screencast.com/users/chibiche...bc59b5afae

Edit: The size of the strip also changes depending on where I am. Further down in that room, the strip is a bit skinnier--doesn't take up the entire floor like in that video.
I've heard about the rainbow thing but not sure about it, i'm sure you can search around... have you tried the latest pcsx2/gsdx betas?
i think gabest fixed that in one of his revisions.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3031.html

try the latest gsdx there.
Check out my blog: Trashcan of Code
I had that same problem, putting direct3d10 in software mode eliminated it but game speed would get a little slow in my PC. The newest GSDX plugin did solve it too, but now thereĀ“s a new bug with the display of heal/damage numbers during fight and exp after, that may appear or not, or be a mess.

[Image: 59510_Untitled-2_122_345lo.jpg]

[Image: 59750_Untitled-3_122_78lo.jpg]