Persona 3 FES Help!
Hey there,

Completely new to PCSX2, just downloaded it for this game.

Gameplay only works in software mode, otherwise it's a black screen, with sound still running. Cutscenes work in either mode though. Some slowdown in dialogue. Serious slowdown in Tartarus, music slows down in battle also. There were some hair/texture vanishing issues but I managed to fix that.

Can anyone suggest settings for me?

Specs:

Windows 8.1
CPU-Intel Core i7 4700 MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz
GPU - Nvidia GeForce GT 755M 2GB
RAM - 16GB PC3-12800 DDR3L

Sponsored links

I play Persona 3 FES at 60 fps and the graphic is perfect....I think you don't rip correctly the dvd or a mistake in the config ....
I have a Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.40 Ghz
Nvidia GTX 760 2GB RAM GDDR5
16 GB RAM DDR3
Set this:

Use Speedhacks with MTVU (multi thread)
Set Vu's recompiler clamping mode to Extra+Preserve Sign
Set EE/IOP recompiler clamping mode to Complete

in the selection of plugin,use GSDX (AVX) and set mode to DX11 (Hardware) video set to Native

after this,try to boot the game,if don't work,i suppose the problem is your graphic card.....
The graphics card should not be the problem. Also i don't think you need to change clamping modes, I never did.

Seancy, what are your current settings? Is your directX up to date? What output mode are you using in GSDX?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Actually for the gamefix you need to change the VU, but I think that's not even needed anymore.