Persona 3 FES Text box issue
Question 
When the selection text box pops up during interactions when PCSX2 is in hardware mode, something weird happens to the text box. I prefer to use hardware mode so is there anything I can do besides change it to software mode?[Image: p3-fes-pcsx2-glitch-401789.png]

Specs: Windows 10, Intel Core i7-5500u CPU @ 2.40GHZ 2.39GHZ

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-25-2016, 07:54 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

Hi

>I am using PCSX2 1.4.0.

>The only non default setting I am aware of is both vu0 and vu1 have been switched to SuperVU, so that the Game fix would work. 
   Also the GS plugin is gsdx32 sse4, I don't know if that helps.

>I have tried playing them from Both formats (ISO, DVD).

Thanks a bunch if you can assist.
tried enabling msaa ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thats in HW Hacks right? I fiddled with the msaa settings in that but nothing changed. 

Might as well use software mode, It doesn't have as many glitches like the text box but doesn't look as good, which I'm fine with but the thing about that is the mini map stuffs up. Here are the differences bellow.

[Image: p3-fes-pcsx2-glitch-416827.png]           [Image: p3-fes-pcsx2-glitch-485729.png] 

Software                                                Hardware
I also forgot to mention, in both hardware and software modes there this constant ugly line outside the boarder, I have tried disabling the windows resize boarder but that did nothing. It happens in both 16:9 and 4:3; don't know if you can see it in the picture bellow, might need to zoom in.[Image: p3-fes-pcsx2-glitch-109256.png]
Your aspect ratio seems totally weird.

It looks like you have the widescreen patch on with the unstretch text off, yet you keep it in 4:3.

Do you want the widescreen hack on or off?
(03-25-2016, 04:23 PM)Devina Wrote: Your aspect ratio seems totally weird.

It looks like you have the widescreen patch on with the unstretch text off, yet you keep it in 4:3.

Do you want the widescreen hack on or off?

Thanks for the help guys. I don't want the widescreen hack so I just turned it off in the pnach. Mini map still the same as before; the ugly lines on the boarder are also still there as well.
So is the problem not fixable? I have tried other Renders (e.g. OPGL, D3D9, etc.) but that didn't work.
First, use microVU, it doesn't need the game fix and is much more compatible than superVU.
Then use OpenGL hardware in GSdx, enable HW hacks and set TC offset X and Y both to 0500. That should do it
[Image: newsig.jpg]