Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Persona 3 FES Velvet Room bug help
I have this weird Persona 3 FES bug, when I enter the velvet room, I see the main character sitting on chair, but there's another copy of the main character that I control, he can walk around but cannot talk to Igor or the girl, and cannot leave the room. Basically I get stuck in the velvet room and cannot leave.

I have tried this on PCSX 1.6, 1.4, have the same results.  Even looked at the recommended setting from the wiki page, still can't solve this issue.

I have used the cheat code to get max Academics, Charm, Courage and so on, does that cause the issue?

Any suggestion?

Thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
this is one ive never seen, is this happening with cheats completely disabled? once you enable the max stats cheat and save, its no longer needed. i've never tried the progressive scan cheat with this one either, i do remember the widescreen causing me headaches but that was years ago, they've come a long way.