Persona 3 FES crash
A little while after I enter the school in the begining of the game, it crashes. This happens when yaruki says "the office is over there" as soon as a press x the game crashes everytime. I tried a bunch of different settins including using gsdx10 but all crashed. Any ideas if its just my computer screwing up? Thanks. Also im getting this texture flicking bug aswell. I read around and tried to use the one game fix but it didnt do anything.

my specs

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 930 @ 2.80GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 12288MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 x2

ask if any more info is needed.
[Image: 6c65f21f.png]
[Image: f9f4a325.png]
[Image: c1b56cae.png]

Sponsored links

Try the game with the DirectX 10/11 Version of GSDX Smile Ur system should be able to pull it with ease Smile Also did u tried the option under system > Automatic Gamefixes?? It should use a gamefix built-in the emulator for the Persona games.
yea i tried the dx10 part and the game fix but it still crashes at the part and there are still some flickering textures, although with dx10 there are less jaggies and noticably less missing textures.
that is kinda weird though, I've played the game myself and it runs just fluently and with no errors what so ever Smile Try setting the Clamps to Normal or None and try it again Smile
Remake the iso, maybe is only a bad dump >_>
That's a VERY old gsdx, you shouldn't be using it and you won't get support for ancient versions, only with the current 0.9.8 release and plugins.
[Image: newsig.jpg]