Persona 3 FES fusion issue
The game works fine on it's on and before hand I could fuse persona's but now for whatever reason, when I try to fuse a persona, the game would just freeze. It shows me that the emulator is still running but I can't do anything in game as it is frozen.

Sponsored links

Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-06-2021, 12:21 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.

Please make sure to enclose your emulog in code tags like so (remove the empty space on the closing code tag!):
[code]
Pasted emulog goes here
[ /code]

This?

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 5,63 KB / Downloads: 86)
Quote:PCSX2 1.3.0.r5927 - compiled on Mar 23 2014
Blink

please update
(04-06-2021, 12:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Blink

please update

I can't, my pc can't handle the newer version of pcsx, maybe it can handle the 2016 version of it but I don't know, I will check rn. Thank you so much for the help!

Edit: Can't.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you're still using win7,you should be able to use latest stable (1.6)
Of course,your windows needs to be up to date
I am using windows 7 but that error that occurred is a repeated problem that has happened to me several times for several different games and I don't know how to fix it
by using an up to date, supported version.
yours isn't
I see. Well thank you for everything you've done for me
Try installing this
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topi...f26a218cc0