Persona 3 FES graphics clipping
I got PCSX2 a while ago, but my computer was so terrible it couldn't really run any games. I got about 20 minutes into Persona 3, and then gave up.

Now I have a new computer! It's still not too great (laptop for college, specs at the bottom), but it can run some games. On my old computer, besides running at about 1/3 the speed it should, Persona 3 ran flawlessly, but with my new computer, it runs at 60FPS consistently, but there's a lot of clipping.

[Image: 30ufr5s.jpg]

Sorry for the largeness. Anyway, most of the clipping is in the hair and backgrounds. I believe I found a guy who had the same problem at: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Persona-3-help--21705 but there's not too much help there.
I've already done all the recommendations except turning off AA, as I can't figure out how to do that with my graphics card.

Anyhow, specs:
Model: Dell Inspiron N5110
Processor: Intel Core i5-2410M CPU (that's dual-core, 2.3 with turboboost to 2.9)
DirectX version: DirectX 11
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000
Current Resolution: 1366x768

Tell me if there's anything else you need to know. Thanks for your help!

Sponsored links

PCSX2 settings? plugin settings?

If I had to guess, you probably have the DIrect3D9(Hardware) renderer and have log-z/alpha correction disabled in GSdx while you should be using the Direct3D10/11 renderer instead, but can't be sure without seeing your settings.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Right you are! Thanks oodles for the help, I'm clearly just learning.