Persona 3 FES, hangup
I finished normal Persona 3 without any problems and now im playing "The Journey" Persona 3 FES NTSC with newgame+ save from normal Persona 3.

on the 04.30 thursday i have a 3lvl social link event with Chariot Arcana ( with Kaz ), Kendo Club. In the scene they train and Kaz drops on the ground like he is injured, after that scene, screen should fade into different scene but it doesnt. It just hangs ( but music still plays ) like on this image
Just after this scene[Image: error2k.th.jpg] this happens [Image: errorsj.th.jpg]

And console spams with this error message over and over.
Did anyone had that problem and know how to fix it?

I tested it on pcsx rev 1474, 1606, 1616, 1659, 1707, 1732, 1771, 1888, 1972, 2186 with as much GSDX revisions.

Also i dont use any speedhacks
I tested it with Persona 3 gamefix turned on and off
Tested with and without microVU
tested with clamping set to full and default.
Remade .iso

Every time in the same place i get the same error.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.

Sponsored links

Very odd indeed. I never had that problem with FES... Maybe try the rounding mode? I've had problems similar in persona 4 where the game "freezes" (but stuff still is happening and there is no crash) and changing round to chop/zero or negative (forget which) fixed it. Though P4 didn't list a string of errors when it happened.

Only other thing I can think of would be to try a different sound plugin as well.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Try passing it from the disc, I tried reproducing that on same day and link but kept going as normal.

Could you show us the rest of your settings? maybe attach a memcard save too in case it has something to do with the load from the older persona 3 just in case (but I doubt it's that Tongue)
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Here is memcard ( somehow winrar compressed it to 30kb Tongue Awesome )

The save is 2 days before the event, just sleep those days over Tongue

and here are the settings
[Image: mysettings.th.jpg]

this is what i got in the same scene after setting rounding mode to "negative" Tongue
[Image: hmmmerroragain.th.jpg]

if possible, can anyone go past this scene for me and save the game and reupload memcard? Tongue

Attached Files
.rar   persona3fes.rar (Size: 28,42 KB / Downloads: 255)
one thing : Don't use the persona gamefix with microVU.
i turned on microVU only because i hoped it will fix my "freeze" Tongue
Didn't lock up for me. Saved at the end of that day on the 5th slot so I didn't overwrite anything important.

No idea what caused a problem for you then.

Attached Files
.rar   persona3fes2.rar (Size: 30,15 KB / Downloads: 416)
Thanks, i just hope i wont get any more errors like that... I think it might be caused by the undub patch i use, who knows. Koji can i depend on you if i will eventualy get stuck again? Tongue

edit. Ehh, after all it was undub patch, but at least they released patch to the patch that removes freezes.
Quote:* Some of the school clubs' event files weren't correctly
patched in the executable, thus making the game freeze when
it was trying to access them. This patch will fix them.

i made a stupid thread Tongue
Sure, not a problem just send me a PM.
Sigh, well I did say to run it from the disc... this is what you get for not using original games.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64