Persona 3 FES undub widescreen difficulty
Hey guys,

I downloaded the widescreen archive, renamed the appropriate pnach to the undub CRC and activated widescreen patch/cheats at PCSX2, also selected 19:9 at window settings. The program log says the patch was loaded with 42 entries.

When i go ingame, the only thing different are conversation sprites, the game itself is stretched.
Pic: http://imgur.com/Faz7atn

Do i need to change something else or because its the undub the patch is screwed?

Sponsored links

Hard to tell.
Does the patch work if you try directly from original disc (without undub patch)
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-09-2017, 02:08 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Hard to tell.
Does the patch work if you try directly from original disc (without undub patch)

I tried it original and i cant see any difference between widescreen patched and unpatched (i deativated the options and closed/opened the emulator again), however it looks like it is widescreen regardless (even with widescreen deactivated it looks better than the undubbed version).

Weird, i tried 4:3 and everything is narrowed as if i had widescreen active.
That's odd, only the text hack seems to be working.

Make sure it's the correct version (vanilla or FES), and region (NTSC-U or PAL).
(08-09-2017, 03:32 PM)Devina Wrote: That's odd, only the text hack seems to be working.

Make sure it's the correct version (vanilla or FES), and region (NTSC-U or PAL).

I discovered what i was doing wrong. 
I applied the patch after creating a save state and i mistakenly imagined that it was a graphical thing. 
That would also explain the situation with the original version, the settings stay the same even after loading the save state.

Started again from the beginning and the WS patch is fine.

Thanks for the help.