Persona 3 Fes noob user need help in configs
i know there are already threads posted here about this but i really dont understand what they mean i managed to guess to speed up the game up to 60fps it jumps from 60-50 but during battles if i play with all 4 party member FPS drops to 30-40. here are my specs AMD II athlon X2 245 3G RAM videocard: 9800GT OS: winXP plsss i really wanted to play the answer cause i played p3p and i wanna know what happened XD

Sponsored links

PCSX2 version? PCSX2 settings? plugin settings?

Slowdowns with many characters/enemies in screen is normal in some points, try speedhacks or overclocking and use the latest beta if you aren't already.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-off...ta-plugins
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
i downloaded the beta in your link the 9.7 one i tried using the hacks the FPS during battles dont drop anymore its stable at 59-60 but still the battles are freakishly slow the only number that jumps now is the EE one and whats GS? sorry im really new at using pcsx. should i turn on all the game fixes?

Only enable the VU clip hack gamefix (says Persona games and Super VU). Leave the rest unticked.
Then reduce the VU cycle steal hack one notch.
The speed you get now is the maximum your current pc hardware can give you.
Either overclock your CPU, upgrade your CPU or live with the speed you get Wink
what does overlock mean? sorry for the stupid question
(10-16-2010, 08:30 AM)miggy168903 Wrote: what does overlock mean? sorry for the stupid question

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=overclocking
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok i upgraded my CPU and Video card today... this are my new specs

MB:Intel Core2Quad Q8200 at 2.33GhZ
Graphics card: 9800GTX
RAM: 3.25G
PSCX ver. 0.9.7 r3878

i get minimum lag at battles but i still get FPS jumps at boss battles especially when the boss summons. do you guys know any more tips so i can get or decrease the frame jumps?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-17-2010, 11:44 AM)miggy168903 Wrote: ok i upgraded my CPU and Video card today... this are my new specs

MB:Intel Core2Quad Q8200 at 2.33GhZ
Graphics card: 9800GTX
RAM: 3.25G
PSCX ver. 0.9.7 r3878

i get minimum lag at battles but i still get FPS jumps at boss battles especially when the boss summons. do you guys know any more tips so i can get or decrease the frame jumps?

still u need to oc ur cpu, the pcsx2 works better @3Ghz and even when u have a 4core the emu only use two cores, so OC ur cpu.

o/
well thats just pretty much sad Sad...hmmm...isnt overlocking dangerous for the computer?
yes. if you don't know what you're doing.