Persona 3 New-Game plus
Hello all!

I've recently finished the game of Persona 3 FES. After you finish and taken back to the menu, you should be able to start a new game and import your save data  from previous games. This is a feature on the PS2, however, my save files dont show up when I try to import. It might be since I'm using the emulator. Is there a work around for this? Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

The reasons are:
1.Something go wrong while importing your save to the pcsx2 memory card
2.You are using different version of the game
3.PCSX2 is loading memory card from different location(not from where you place the same)

I copied my both PS2 cards(64 and 8mb)and the "feature" works fine...I can load my clear game save without any problems(P3,P3FES,P4 and other games that have new game plus)
(01-21-2017, 07:02 PM)vsub Wrote: The reasons are:
1.Something go wrong while importing your save to the pcsx2 memory card
2.You are using different version of the game
3.PCSX2 is loading memory card from different location(not from where you place the same)

I copied my both PS2 cards(64 and 8mb)and the "feature" works fine...I can load my clear game save without any problems(P3,P3FES,P4 and other games that have new game plus)

Thanks for the reply!

So, should I play the game from the latest save, complete it, then go straight to import? Only solution I can think of right now.

*EDIT* I did exactly that and it worked! Thanks for the help, neverthelss.