Persona 3 crazy screen rotates itself, need help
Hi

I don't know if this is game related issue or pcsx2 related issue, but I've searched on the internet and haven't found a solution.

Right before the events that take place in a train, when I came back from school to dorm the camera starts to rotate by itself, I loaded previous saves from pcsx2 and it happens everytime pass this point, I loaded saves from memory card and it still happens, I also played further, I passed all the train action and got back to dorm, and it's still rotating by itself, and it happens everywere that I go and have ability to rotate camera in it.

Does anyone else had such problem? It is unplayable now ;(

Sponsored links

... I don't think so
first of all, please post your computer specs and your emu plugins and configuration
two of the things that can make that happen are: or its badly configurated the pad plugin, reconfigure it or use another and test the results
or is a hardware problem, try to change the button (it could be L1, L2, R1 or R2, depending how and where the camera is moving) to another key in the keyboard
hope it helps
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
A man I feel stupid now... I tried to reconfigure the plugin like you said and I noticed that even out of the game, it acts like the L1 button is pressed all the time, so I knew it had to be fault of the pad, I just pulled usb and pluged it again and it works now, I should have done that first before posting here, but I panicked xD

Thanks for help