Persona 4 Configuration
it is available for Windows 7 and a beta for Vista. There is no noticable speed improvements between 10/10.1 and 11.

Sponsored links

well i tried loading up the DX11 hardware GSDX thingy but the emulator crashes.. anyway to get this to work?
DX11 support is in alpha stages and you should not expect it to work. Even if you get it to work,it will give almost the same speeds as DX10 since it is in so early stages.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
You need either the Direct X SDK march 2009 or the files from this post if you want to try D3D11 modes in GSdx but as said before it should be the same as the D3D10 one.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
yup just tried it out... not much difference at all. texture errors still there :/

this is to anyone who has played persona 4 on the emulator, are the texture errors gamebreaking in your opinion?
i finished persona 4 on directx9 and im not whining.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
I dont remember any texture errors in Persona 4? :o

Only time I remember any problem with shadows/textures was using the same internal resolution as my monitor's but that was a error caused by just a few versions of GSdx but that is not how I player normally anyway.
Actually, no, is nothing serious. Persona 3 FES is worse with the errors in my opinion (the latest gsdx breaks the damage number output, so you don't know how much damage you are doing to the enemies, and some textures missing as well) P4 is a breeze to play even in Dx9
and shadow lady, there are some errors, like some floors flashing a bit (in Shoping disctrict North especially noticeable) and dissapearing textures (inside the Dojima House), but those are worthless to mention, since the emulation is quite good in my opinion
Just to mention, I am close to finish the second round in P4 (I am in the middle of october), and all the game was played in the emu, currently clocking near 80 hours of internal clock gameplay
My Laptop:
CPU: intel T4200 @ 2.0 ghz
GPU: Intel GMA X4500M
Ram: 3 Gb DDR2
SO: WinVista Home Premium // Windows 7 Ultimate x32
(08-05-2009, 08:00 PM)marche1990 Wrote: and shadow lady, there are some errors, like some floors flashing a bit (in Shoping disctrict North especially noticeable) and dissapearing textures (inside the Dojima House), but those are worthless to mention, since the emulation is quite good in my opinion

Oh could those be with the 0.9.6 stable? I think I only played Persona 4 with the betas so could explain why I didnt experience those :p

Quote:Just to mention, I am close to finish the second round in P4 (I am in the middle of october), and all the game was played in the emu, currently clocking near 80 hours of internal clock gameplay

As you say Persona 4 is very smooth to play except for the slow events but I blame my CPU for those :P

Took me 155 hours for level 99 on 2nd gameplay (god I love no frame limit when leveling lol)
so missing textures/flashing crap in only a few select districts? im still debating whether to get a swap magic for my ps2 or make do with the emulator.

Did you play the Japanese or the Us/english version? I personally cant stand the voice acting so i have the undubbed version :>

should i enable the microVU thing in the cpu section or not you reckon?