Persona 4 Help
I just cannot get this game to work, one of the graphics plugins I use game runs fine but the graphics are messed up, like lots of missing textures. Cannot handle that, and the other plugin I use graphics look fine but when the people talk it sounds like they are talking in slow motion. Do I need to download something else in order to make this work properly?

Sponsored links

Read the stickies. Make sure your computer meets the recommended (yes, not minimum) specifications.
You'll want to use the newest GSdx plugin for this game, which runs it totally fine.
Try to get GSdx plugin working (might still get some artifacts on screen from time to time tho) and try to get the latest pcsx2 beta and using the speedhack "vu cycle: moderate" you should get the sound just perfect, there might be sometimes when the chars move in slow motion with this tho Tongue
(05-22-2009, 09:31 PM)rama Wrote: Read the stickies. Make sure your computer meets the recommended (yes, not minimum) specifications.
You'll want to use the newest GSdx plugin for this game, which runs it totally fine.

I do have the latest and I do meet reccomended, and it's still like this, and those anime cutscenes are extremely laggy too.
Okay, I fixed the graphics, but now when somebody talks they say each word twice.
Ok, your computer specs please, and also tell us what version of pcsx2 you're running.
The bug you describe is either caused by a really old pcsx2, or by a way too slow computer (and disabled time stretch in the spu2 plugin).
(05-25-2009, 08:03 AM)rama Wrote: Ok, your computer specs please, and also tell us what version of pcsx2 you're running.
The bug you describe is either caused by a really old pcsx2, or by a way too slow computer (and disabled time stretch in the spu2 plugin).

Windows XP SP2
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+
4 GB of RAM
Nvidia Geforce 8800 GTS 640

--and--

PCSX2 0.9.6
I still can't get it to run correctly.
Well did you try the newest PCSX2 official beta or GSdx? It would also help if you tell us your PCSX2 and plugin settings, preferably with a screenshot if you can. Also running the game from an ISO would help you a lot.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64