Persona 4 Movie Problem (again)
So I was informed to make a new thread.
Same problem as here : here.

Here's all the information I can think to give you.

Game: Persona 4 (USA, ISO)
PCSX2 version: 1.2.1

CPU: Intel i7 quad core
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GT 750M
RAM: 16 GB
HDD: 1 TB (397 GB free)

Plugin settings

Emulator settings page 1
Emulator settings page 2
Emulator settings page 3
Emulator settings page 4
Emulator settings page 5
Emulator settings page 6

Video settings
Also attempted (adapter)
Also attempted (renderer)

The in-game error

Sponsored links

You can try using software mode (F9) or using manual fixes (next speedhacks) use Skip mpeg for avoid your problem.
RAM doesn't affect pcsx2.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(05-07-2014, 05:24 PM)KeyToTruth12 Wrote: RAM doesn't affect pcsx2.

Please stop saying that. It DOES. It's just not a super critical component.

But anyway in this case, the error is INSIDE the emulation. So not enough
emulated "PS2 ram" is free. Why that would be I don't know.

And also, you guys, did you notice that the OP has 16 gigabytes of RAM? I think he/she is good. The post he linked to was an old post.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(05-07-2014, 05:28 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Please stop saying that. It DOES. It's just not a super critical component.

Oh...

oops.
[Insert Witty Sig Here.]
(05-07-2014, 05:28 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: And also, you guys, did you notice that the OP has 16 gigabytes of RAM? I think he/she is good. The post he linked to was an old post.

I read from the old topic the WRONG user Tongue my fault xD
The "Push Start" message indicates that its an ingame error and not a problem with the emulator.
So i guess its a corrupt/bad iso, try running it directly from disc and see what happens. Also if you are using Save States try reloading from a Memory Cars save.
a ) It's an emulator or game dump problem, not at all related to the computer PCSX2 is running on.
b ) I've never seen this before, is there a specific thing I need to do in the game to get this? Do other PCSX2 versions work?
I actually had this happen twice in a recent playthrough, in 2 FMVs, the one where Namatame is writing names, and the second where Dojima is in a car chase. Are you using the widescreen hack by any chance? I'm a little worried it's related to it.
If it turns out to be a genuine emulator or plugin bug, I'll need a memory card save to test it Smile