Persona 4 :O
(07-11-2011, 03:44 AM)mubbsy Wrote: do other games work fine without the delay? i have the same video card and everything runs fine for me (although i havent tried playing this game).

Actually it doesn't even in other games, I tried to play Kingdom Hearts 2 on pcsx2 but I still received the same results only that KH2 wasn't as delayed as P4. What plugins do you use? Perhaps there lies my problem?

Sponsored links

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-FFXII-Bes...#pid164681
that's what i use for stuff, although i think my clamp modes are at zero, i was just messing around with settings then. That whole thread has a lot of info on speeding up your gameplay and making it run smoother (especially for a lower end systems or video cards)
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

(07-12-2011, 08:28 AM)mubbsy Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-FFXII-Bes...#pid164681
that's what i use for stuff, although i think my clamp modes are at zero, i was just messing around with settings then. That whole thread has a lot of info on speeding up your gameplay and making it run smoother (especially for a lower end systems or video cards)

It fixed the blocky graphics (thanks a lot for that) but the sound's still lagging. Do you know a solution for that?
Hmm, well solar toast has a system which this is known for, however since you have the same video card as me i'm not sure whats causing this. maybe take some screen shots of your config and the game itself while its running slow with the sound delay.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)

(07-15-2011, 04:15 PM)Cissnei Wrote: It fixed the blocky graphics (thanks a lot for that) but the sound's still lagging. Do you know a solution for that?

I play KH II as well and have a sound delay. My sound delays even when I run my BIOS (no disc). Does this happen to you?
the only other advice i can give to try to maximize performance is if you are on a laptop you are plugged in, and also, having absolutely nothing open except pcsx2 and xquartz. That way all you resources can be dedicated to it. Maybe i will borrow KH2 from a friend and see how it runs for me.

Actually, I updated my system to OS X Lion and now there is a very minimal delay, not enough to annoy me anymore!!!