Persona 4- Optimal settings/plugins ??
What is the optimal settings/plugins for persona 4? Did a forum search and it seems the last thread on this topic was in 2008, thought it might to get a fresher input. I get almost perfect speed the majority of the time but the game bogs down a bit in other moments (with default settings and plugins).

Thanks mates for your help in advance. This is also my first post Smile Will be seeing you all around the forums

Sponsored links

Default settings work just fine with latest PCSX2. Do you have a specific problem? With what settings? What PC specs? What error/problem/issue?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
in certain areas the music and motion bogs down a noticeable amount. Nothing major, but still could use improvement.

My PC Specs are definitely up to par. I have a pretty high end gaming pc, no worries there.

No errors really. sometimes the shadows tend to flicker for some reason but rarely. Think thats just a common emulation error for i have seen that in all sorts of emulation games. My main concern is how to improve frame performance.

thanks for the reply me lady Smile
Quote:My PC Specs are definitely up to par. I have a pretty high end gaming pc, no worries there.

which means ?
what are your specs, exactly ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-26-2010, 12:03 AM)jesalvein Wrote: which means ?
what are your specs, exactly ?

lol... alright if you guys insist, dont really think thats the prob though

GPU: ATI Radeon HD 4850
CPU: Intel core 2 duo E8400 3GHz
Ram: 4 gigs

The 4850 is in no way fit for any kind of "high end gaming" Check 'native' in GSdx and see if that helps any. Flickering shadows should be fixed by now which tells me you're probably using 0.9.6, 0.9.7 beta is better and faster so use that instead: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
[Image: newsig.jpg]