Persona 4 Recommended Config
it's already good for persona 4 i have 2.40 Ghz with AMD Mobility radeon 5470 just use native option on GSDX and choose GSDX 10 Hardware if you still have lag on battle use speedhack EE Cyderate to 2 and if you have lag on Audio make sure you choose asnyc mix on synchorinizing mode at least it work in my computer and also it work perfect on Kingdom Hearts II and Harvest moon A Wonderful Life

Sponsored links

(12-17-2012, 12:15 PM)Izanagi No Okami Wrote: it's already good for persona 4 i have 2.40 Ghz with AMD Mobility radeon 5470 just use native option on GSDX and choose GSDX 10 Hardware if you still have lag on battle use speedhack EE Cyderate to 2 and if you have lag on Audio make sure you choose asnyc mix on synchorinizing mode at least it work in my computer and also it work perfect on Kingdom Hearts II and Harvest moon A Wonderful Life

You should try the other way, remove the EE cyclerate (since it seems to cause sound sync issues in that game, second your own words) and try the VU cycle stealing at 1. Some games may accept it at 2 before presenting a kind of lag sometimes.

That should not affect the sound and avoids the need for more "dangerous" measures like async mix which could break many more games.

I don't have Persona 4 to test it myself, may be worthy a try.
Imagination is where we are truly real
well gameplay it's an AWESOME game ^^, still waiting to see if I can get a Vita and Persona 4 Golden xD