Persona 4-Slowness
LordDavias: Are you refering to Rama? If so... I'm not sure where you see these insults.

He only mentioned that all speed hacks cause issues of some kind or sort... which is true.

He also made an aside saying that no one ever seems to take the time to read the documentation or information available on the website or forum. That was less a personal jab at you, and more of a sweeping general statement to a lot of people.

Rama is one of the emu devs... he sees "issues" like this all the time... He may get a little burned out answering this question over and over again (all the regulars do to an extent), but he was hardly insulting... He, nor anyone else for that matter, stated you couldn't get past the slowdowns on your machine as your's is a pretty decent machine. The comments saying full speed couldn't be reached were in reference to the person who started this thread with his 1.6ghz dual core.
[Image: 2748844.png]

Sponsored links

(11-09-2009, 12:15 AM)LordDavias Wrote: Well I hope that boosted your esteem for the evening. Or maybe you transferred a little anger because I didn't conform to the subset of behaviors you believe all human beings should conform to?

Actually I found a point in the game I know to lag and with some trial and error used 'some' speed hacks to get it working stably and at the normal fps.

I don't see why the post suddenly had to degenerate into a pissing contest / criticism party aside from some sort of personal issues.

I've searched this forum a lot more than I've posted on it. Have I missed a few things scan-reading from time to time? Certainly I'm sure. Do I understand absolutely everything that is said? Not always no.

Wow, wtf tipped you off? Tongue2
A "subset of human behaviors"?
Man, you just shouldn't go around telling people the hacks are a good thing for compatibility.