Persona 4 breaking issue.*Spoilers*
(07-11-2013, 10:16 PM)vsub Wrote: Well,did you just miss my post in the cheats requests thread and you decide to not use it.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...#pid310728

This is what I did...since your characters(no offense)are terribly weak,I used a code to set her HP to 1(in this form she have 3500hp)and then just guard and used salvation when my hp was too low.
After the scene(the boss transformation),her HP jump to 8000,so I set her HP again to 1,and hit her again...then the scenes with 1000 curses started and after that the other scenes.

Either use this code 10797F98 00000060 to set the boss hp to 1 by using the Galgalim Eyes on your first slot persona(Equipped persona)
Or use this code 20BCF1E4 with some memory searching program to set her hp to 1(don't add that cheat to pnach because I don't know if the code affect anything beside the last boss hp when you are not in battle

Oh come on. He isnt that BAD off. I mean granted he could gain another 10 levels or so. His equipment isnt too far off from what I used either when I was at this boss. What he is really lacking is items. I don't know how this guy made through the game without having/using Mecca Leaves or Balm of Life's.
I5 3570k 3.4ghz| 4GB R9 290| 8GB DDR3

Sponsored links

(07-12-2013, 01:53 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: Oh come on. He isnt that BAD off. I mean granted he could gain another 10 levels or so. His equipment isnt too far off from what I used either when I was at this boss. What he is really lacking is items. I don't know how this guy made through the game without having/using Mecca Leaves or Balm of Life's.

By cheating Tongue2
[Image: 2748844.png]
HEH. If he is cheating this much then I don't see why he just doesn't cheat for the best equipment and 256x XP as well. This would get him more than what he needs LOL.
I only got cheats for this final boss. I''ll try to figure out what happened.

Because I found it way to cheap.

10 more levels equates at least 3-4 hours of grinding enemies - that's not really fun, and I didn't skip alot of fights, either.
|| Core i7 8700K @ 5.0GHZ || Gigabyte AUROS 1080 Ti 11GB @ 2050MHZ/12GHZ Memory || 32GB DDR4 @ 3000MHZ || 1TB Samsung Evo 850 SSD + 128GB 830 SSD || 4TB HDD + 1TB HDD || Windows 10 64-bit Professional || EVGA G3 850w PSU || MB: Z370 AORUS Gaming 5 ||
only cheat I use now on my P4 games is Victory Cry for entire team and inf. Yen, the rest I play normally Smile
(07-12-2013, 01:53 AM)fade2black001 Wrote: Oh come on. He isnt that BAD off. I mean granted he could gain another 10 levels or so. His equipment isnt too far off from what I used either when I was at this boss. What he is really lacking is items. I don't know how this guy made through the game without having/using Mecca Leaves or Balm of Life's.
Well that's my opinion...according to my book,that damage is way too low.
How long do you thing a battle will continue on a boss that have 11500 total HP and you are doing less than 100 damage with your most powerful attacks.

Using physical attacks are out of the question because the boss megidolaon can almost kill all of your characters and magical attacks are doing below 100 damage.

Btw on my first playtrough at one point I was able to fuse a persona that was protected against all(I think I was reflecting all damage)and from then on till this boss I played solo...(I had to level up my characters for the last boss because I'm not protected against almigity attacks and I can't heal and hit the boss at the same time)
Well in my game. My MC was like 94 and the rest of my party was at like 86,87. All with the gear you find from the mats in that dungeon as well. My persona wasnt that great either on my MC. I forgot its name though. Anyways the rest of my party consisted of Yukiko,Kanji, and Chie. The boss was hard and anooying but it was more tedious than anything to me. I had to use save states to beat it.... But I grinded all my levels. Luckily you can spped up emulation easy enough in here and cut grinding time WAY back.

So TC jsut remember you can always speed up the emulation with tab or make things even quicker by turning off the FPS limiter by F4. It works like a charm.
Forgot to mention that I was playing it on my PS2 and I also was(main character only)at LV 99...the rest between 70-80

At one point I was able to make Suparna with those stats
At one point of the game I was able to make White Rider with those stats and from then on it was solo till the last boss
Then I was able to make Helel with those stats

Those are my personas at the end of the game...it's a gif image that contains all of the persona(change to another every 3 seconds)

PS.I had to reduce the quality to be able to upload the image

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My persona were crap and I made it through.
I spend more time fusing personas than actually playing the game...if I remember correctly,my playtime was above 120 hours on my first playthough