Persona 4 getting occasional audio lag/game stutter
The lag will inevitably occur every time I saved games. However, when doing dungeon runs the lag/stutter will also happen every now and then,even in some random encounters. Otherwise the game run perfectly.

And the grasses in game keep blinking for some reason...

I'm using i5 2500k with 560 ti so I doubt its from hardware problem. That leaves the setting with pcsx0.9.8..I notice the lag decrease considerably when not running in fullscreen mode...is there anyway to run this game perfectly in full screen ?

Sponsored links

Firstly, Persona 4 reacts poorly with EE and VU speed hacks. Turn them off.

I can get 60FPS with a Geforce 2200. So your video card should be fine. Try updating the video drivers. Also, get the latest SVN build from here:

http://pcsx2.net/svn.php
I get 60 FPS running just fine,but I want to know if there's any way to remydy these occasional sound stutter.

And no,shutting down speed hacks doesn't help it.
Do you get frame drops when the audio skips and that lag occurs or does it still stay at 60 fps even then?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
It stays around 59-60 fps even when audio stutters. Tested on save menu.
Try setting spu2-x mode to async.
(05-22-2012, 02:48 PM)naoan Wrote: Try setting spu2-x mode to async.

Tried it,still same result.
...Still can't figure out what's the problem...another guy who ran this game on PCSX2 said he had no such problems
The cycle stealing (the one on the left) when set to 3 causes FMV stutter. If you change it to 2, do you get it still?
Thanks to everyone who works on PCSX2 and its components. It's awesome to play on PC and it just keeps getting better!
(05-27-2012, 12:03 AM)Blakiepoo Wrote: The cycle stealing (the one on the left) when set to 3 causes FMV stutter. If you change it to 2, do you get it still?

You mean on the right? Coz the one on the left were called EE Cyclerate...