Persona 4 no video, audio only
...read my post. You should NOT use daemon tools. If you used imageburn your image is fine, just follow the steps above and it will run ok.
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

I know it should work fine, I mean I've been playing the game everytime using the same steps with the same image, but now the game freezes, only the audio keeps on working

And when using DT, it shows the same thing, as If I'm reading the iso from the disc "IsoPath not found"

PCSX2 doesn't like Daemon Tools for some reason, but it isn't also needed, since the emulator with the plugin already mount the image itself Smile
dunno why it doesn't like DT, it uses SPTD like alcohol which works fine with PCSX2.... it just really isn't needed when it has internal iso loaders and iso plugins.
I get errors when I try to play from the Virtual drive and the game stutters, perhaps that DT uses a different way of accessing the SPTD Smile Who knows heh Smile
OK, so I tried alcohol, it gave me a new error this time " path: file not found" with a "Iso bad rip" or sth like that on the codes log, what should I do? Wacko